- State of Michigan Special Tribute from State Representative Dennis Olshove.
- D.A.R.E. Certificate of Involvement for Volunteer Efforts in 1993 and 1994.
- MDA Certificate of Appreciation for participation in fund raising events from 1986 to 1994.
Certificate from the Women’s Survival Center of Oakland County’s annual
“Wonder Woman Crystal Awards Celebration” in 1996.
Macomb County Commissioners “1996 Volunteer of the Year Award”
presented by Commissioner Lou Burdi.
- Senator Carl Levin’s “Crime Fighting MOM award”, May 10, 1997.
- Certificate of Recognition, VFW Post 6782, Rape Prevention Seminar 1997.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Certificate of Recognition To “Ultimate Ladies Club”
- First NRA Certified “Refuse To Be a Victim” Instructor in the state of Michigan
- NRA’s Only Midwest Training Counselor, Refuse to be a Victim
- Founder of ULTIMATE (Ultimate Ladies Training In Marksmanship And Total Empowerment).
- Instructed Female Friendly Firearm Basic Course at AWSDA’s annual training seminar in Chicago, Illinois.
- Guest lecturer at the annual Libertarian Conference,
- Instructor of more than 350 children with the NRA “Eddie the Eagle” firearm safety program
- Numerous articles published in the Detroit News and The Macomb Daily.
- Media Appearances: WDIV Detroit (NBC), Comcast Cable, The Discovery Channel, CBS Local Programming, TCI Cable, and PBS.
- NRA Certified Instructors, SiGARMS Concealed Carry Instructors, DTI Instructors.
- Lead instructor Allen Polkowski is a Training Counselor for all disciplines. Want to become an instructor please call us today!
- We train the trainers! Why take from our students? Take from their trainer Allen Polkowski!
Please click on awards below to enlarge them.